Below rates are effective from 1st January 2014.
|Category||Type of vehicle||Per day
|A(Standard)||Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sunny or similar. Non A/C (Non Air Condition)||32||224||360||0.32|
|B(Standard)||Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sunny or similar with A/C (Air Condition)||48||336||1140||0.48|
|C(Deluxe)||Toyota Premio, Mercedes Benz C-class or similar with A/C (Air Condition)||92||644||2760||0.92|
|D(Luxury)||Toyota Grand Mark II, Mercedes Benz E-class or similar with A/C (Air Condition)||119||833||3570||1.19|
|E(Budget)||Toyota Hi ace, Grade I, 10-14 seater or similar. Non A/C (Non Air Condition)||32||224||960||0.32|
|F(Standard)||Toyota Hi ace, Grade II, 9 seater or similar. With single A/C (Air Condition)||48||336||1140||0.48|
|G(Deluxe)||Toyota Hi ace - Dolphin, Grade III, 7 seater or similar with duel A/C (Air Condition)||55||385||1650||0.55|
|H(Super Deluxe)||VIP coach higf roof, 7 seater or similar with duel A/C (Air Condition)||63||441||1890||0.63|
|I||4 Wheel Drive & off road||On request|
|J||Mini bus and coach 10 - 45 seats||On request|
|K||Wedding, VIP & unmarked||On request|
Not included :
All above rates are subject to the following :
- Governmental tax (Value Added Tax) of 15%, as of January 2008.
- Chauffeur?s subsistence: US$ 5 per day for Colombo running.
- Detention charges after 8 hours of running or after 1800 hrs or before 0800 hrs: US$ 2 per hour.
- For running outside Colombo chauffeur?s accommodation and bata will be charged separately.
- Optional insurance coverage of US$ 15 per person per day for a maximum coverage of 100 000 USD.
We can offer a wide range of chauffeurs/guides depending on your needs, among others :
- Non english speaking chauffeurs - mainly for transfers.
- English speaking chauffeurs - for guests who are visiting Sri Lanka on business or guests who don?t need any guiding (such as frequent visitors)
- English speaking chauffeur with tourist board guide license (chauffeur guide lecturer) - for guests who visit touristic places.
- National Guide Lecturer, english speaking with tourist board guide license - normally for a group of 10 and upwards or on special request.
- National Guide Lecturer, Swedish/German/Japanese/Franch speaking with tourist board guide license, on request.
It is less stressfull, very much convenient to sit, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenic view of the Island or concentrate in your business rather than driving yourself.
There are a lot of unwritten rules which you only will learn after being in Sri Lanka for a longer time. You can also make use of the chauffeurs to learn more about among others : places of interest, shopping, dining - en route, local customs, traditions and norms etc in order to avoid disappointments, embarrasments or accidents.
- A valid international or local driver's license should be produced and carried all the time while driving.
- Rates: same rates, rules and conditions as above.
- Compulsary insurance of US$ 10/day. This insurance includes coverage for damages over US$ 250.
- A deposit of minimum US$ 250 will be requested.
- In case of any accidents, it should be reported to the nearest Police station and a Police report must be handed over to us at soonest.
- Any damages up to a value of US$ 250 will be deducted from the deposit. All damages above US$ 250, with a police report, will be recoverd from the insurance.
- Full amount will be collected for any damage without Police report.
- The driver must be over 25 years of age. Driver under 25 years of age may rent a vehicle with an additional insurance coverage of US$ 20 per day.
- Only the driver/s endorsed in the rental agreement is/are allowed to drive the vehicle.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) : addtional US$ 10 per day - this coverage relieves you of financial responsibility if your rental vehicle is damaged or stolen. The CDW may be void, however, if you cause an accident by speeding, driving on unpaved roads or driving while intoxicated.
All rates are subject to changes without prior notice, with changes in fuel price and governmental taxes.
All rentals are subject to availability. In order to aviod any disappointments we strongly advice you make the reservations well in advance!